mind your beeswax.....

BeeKeepers are capable of lasting a year, depending on how often they are used and how they are taken care of.  

FIRST

most importantly, keep them away from all heat sources; microwaves, conventional ovens, hot water, hot cars, direct sunlight, etc...  the beeswax will melt away and leave you with a piece of fabric, if not careful.  

SECOND

cleaning can be a matter of simply brushing the crumbs off your BeeKeeper.  if brushing is not enough, use cool water and a sponge/rag to loosen food particles.  when needed, a mild soap can be used to add stronger cleaning power.  remember not to use any heavy degreasers as this will wear the BeeKeeper out a little faster than normal.

THIRD

we do not recommend wrapping raw meat with BeeKeepers.  because hot water shouldn't be used on BeeKeepers, using them on raw meat could introduce harmful bacterias.